Lazy Day

We did absolutely nothing today. We didn't even roll out of bed until 10:00am.
Of course, I think it's good to do that every once in a while. Unfortunately, we were both feeling cruddy (we are passing a cold back and forth).
I did manage to produce a respectable dinner. We had portobello mushroom slices, fresh tomato and basil with a white wine vinaigrette, and lightly fried cheese/lemon zest ravioli.
So now I'm watching some show on the technology behind Star Wars. Selfishly, I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. But I don't think I could hack another day on the couch.
Anyway- that's what I've done today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds very much like what we have been doing since we got home - its my turn again with the cold - though today is less snot and more headache - not sure which is worse.

Popular Posts