Peer Pressure

Many of my new friends here in the Valley (although really, some of them are from far away, but I talk to them almost everyday), are very techno-savvy. They all have blogs and expensive SLR cameras and they take beautiful pics. They do things like design websites and write complicated code and other horribly productive and useful things. I pretty much just show up in their chat room and make snarky comments and complain about stuff. But so far, they keep letting me in, so for now, I'm safe.
A byproduct of this new situation is that it's making me want to be able to do all the neat things they can do. Although I don't know how to design websites, or write code, and I pretty much take crappy pics, I can still set up a Flickr account and share my crappy photos with the world.
So- one of my goals for this weekend is to set up a flickr account and go through my photos and put them online.
I have opened the account, and have a few pics posted. To see my progress, or to help me figure out what the hell I'm doing, go to www.flickr.com/photos/allthingsmimi.

Comments

Popular Posts