Snorting Zycam...

Ok... so the posts from the "Cavalcade of Fun" didn't happen. Sue me.
I hope Suz and Di had a good time while they were here. Unfortunately I couldn't take much time off from work, so I couldn't go run around with them. There's always next year....
I will post some pics from the week around here at some point. No promises.
So I'm "working from home" today because I have somehow acquired a hairy case of the black plague. It's 10:30am and I've already consumed half a gallon of orange juice and swabbed my nasal passages twice with Zycam swabs....and still the snot advances.......more updates after my drug induced mid-morning nap...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Comments

Anonymous said…
How's the cold? I think Ayeesha was the carrier-I knew there was something funny about that little first grader!
Di

Popular Posts