Birthday- Revisited

Sorry about the whiny birthday post yesterday, but I really was feeling down and homesick.

As is usual, a new day brings new perspective. I realize that I have many many things to be thankful for.

All around me there are positive things happening- my other best friend Lisanne has a brand new baby to love and raise. I have a great job as librarian at a primary school. Dev graduates in a few months. I could go on and on.

After all the crying and carrying on, Dev put me back together and took me to dinner at the golf club. When we came home, I found roses and a brand new 12 inch, French copper skillet. It made me feel guilty for feeling so depressed.

Here's a pic.



So what makes you feel better when you get depressed? Comfort food, that's what. The next two posts will be about what I'm cooking to dig my way back up to the surface....

Comments

Popular Posts