No Bowling.... :(

We didn't go bowling tonight. I think everyone had a hectic day. I know I sat in meetings ALL DAY LONG. My first one started at 9:30am and ended around noon, then the next one started at 1:15pm and lasted til 4:30pm. That's a long time to be sittin' and listenin'. I feel pretty brain dead.
Dev is studying for his Statistics final. Tomorrow is the last day of his summer class. So I can't even bug him. I'm bored.
We might be going to Santa Fe this weekend. That would be fun. Tonya and Shane used to live there, and they are going, so we would have built in tour guides. I know there is a Trader Joe's there. I think that's a must see.
I'll give a full report, no matter what happens. I'll also report on my trip to Denver Friday- not going to be too exciting cuz I'm going for a meeting.
I guess I'll go watch foodtv for a while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:(

Popular Posts