Playing Around

I'm playing around with my blog while Devin makes his roasted tomato sauce for my parmesan tonight. I am not allowed to watch the process. Dev says it is one of his "wooing" recipes. Maybe one day soon I'll post a list of these recipes. I've tried to tell him I didn't move 2000 miles away from home because of his recipes, but he doesn't seem convinced.


Anyway, I've decided to play with the picture upload features on blogger. I can't seem to figure out how to get the pics to appear within the post, instead of at the top of the post. Let me experiment with something....
Okay, hey maybe I figured it out. Great looking kabobs, huh? I actually posted these a while back. I just needed a pic to see if I was on the right track, and it looks like I am!!! Yay me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool - maybe we should just use this site for now and see how it goes - seems like you can post plenty of pictures and we can always link to flickr. Techinically Dev only got you to move 1700 miles - maybe some more wooing wouldn't kill him :)

Popular Posts