Seafood in Savannah...

I decided to fix some fish for dinner one night last week. I visited a local seafood shop and purchased a grouper- which the friendly folks filleted(sp) for me. Here's a pic of the gorgeous fish...



I used the Greek method I blogged a while back, which is really just marinating the fish in lemon juice and olive oil for about an hour, while mixing a can of tomatoes with fresh garlic and lemon juice. Put the tomato mixture on the fish, top with lots of breadcrumbs and bake at 400 for about 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes.

I served the fish with a hash mixture of cabbage, onion, potatoes and bacon. As an appetizer I wrapped some canteloupe pieces in prosciutto.

It turned out rather well. I'm always intimidated by cooking for my parents, because they are both such good cooks- but everyone cleaned his/her plate, so it must have been acceptable.

Comments

Illatharasi said…
It looks colourful:)

Popular Posts