QOTD

Found on the table of contents page of the June/July 2009 issue of "Mary Jane's Farm" magazine....

"Don't refuse the occasional wild goose chase...you never know what you'll catch."
- Author Unknown

I have been accused several times (with accuracy) of living a life full of wild goose chases. I've always been a follower of the mentality "Life's a journey- enjoy the ride." Efficiency and speed are rarely even on the list of things that influence my decisions.

Does this make me a bad person?? I hope not. But, even if it does, I doubt things will change much at this point!! :)

Comments

KA said…
Hi Mimi,
I have been checking in on the contents of your brain, off and on for awhile now. I like how you think! Not afraid to dance to your own drummer. As for me, I have been known to break out in song if something that is said reminds me of one. I'm not the greatest singer, but I don't really care if anyone appreciates it so long as 'I' am entertained. LOL! I also enjoy those wild goose chases... don't even have to have a goose in mind...more like, "oh, that road looks interesting...wonder where that goes?" ;)

Popular Posts