4 Day Weekend!!!!

Wahoo!!!!!!

Dev and I are both off Friday and Monday.... nice.

We are headed home to see his parents in Montrose, but we're going to take the long way in the morning and stop off at a few fishing holes. In anticipation of the first fishing trip of the season, we jumped in the truck and went down to Big R's to buy our fishing licenses. $31 each is pretty steep, considering I've NEVER caught anything. But it's cheaper than the fine if we got caught fishing without one.

Even if I don't catch any fish, I'm sure I'll take a few pics.

Once in Montrose, I plan on taking it easy. I have a new knitting project to work on, so hopefully I'll get a long way towards finishing it by Monday evening. I'm making a shawl thingie to wear to Dev's graduation. The dress I picked out is kind of like a sundress, and I don't reveal my naked upper chicken arms in public. I found an easy (?) pattern in a knitting magazine and with the help of my friend Kim and her yarn shop The Yarn Gallery (look for "Memory Lane" scrapbooking shop on Main Street in Alamosa, CO- then go in and spend lots of money!!) I bought some swanky yarn and hopefully I'll produce my first major wearable piece of knitting!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend and eats lots of good food and spends time with friends and family.

Comments

Diane said…
Whee - four day weekend! Awesome, catch a big fish

Popular Posts