I Have No Title For This Blog Entry

So I sat down at my computer this evening to do a little researching about recycling in my area.

After several attempts to find out ANYTHING about recycling here in Alamosa, I got sidetracked on another project.

I noticed my friend Tee had linked her Flickr photostream to her Facebook wall. What a brilliant idea! I had no idea how to do it, but after a quick message to Tee, she pointed me in the right direction. So now, the most recent 15 pics on my Flickr photostream will show on the left side of my profile page.

Another friend of mine, Diane, managed to link her personal blog to appear on her Facebook wall. Another brilliant idea! I searched RSS Feeds in facebook applications, but couldn't get that to appear on my page. But then I found the settings button on my wall page (or something like that) and figured it out from there. Hopefully my blogposts will now appear on my profile page as well. The only thing that's weird is that you can't see the pics unless you click on the title of the blog entry. Oh well.

Comments

Diane said…
Very productive day!

Popular Posts