A Different Twist on Breakfast for Dinner



So we worked in the garden all afternoon long. I was sorely tempted to order take out, but then I remembered I had eggs in the ice box- so why not have breakfast for dinner??

I have always been a big fan of this. Breakfast is comforting. Breakfast is usually easy. Just the ticket for tonight, after bending and stretching and playing in the dirt.

I brushed corn tortillas with olive oil and put them under a low broiler until slightly brown and crispy. I put sausage on Dev's and a slice of capicola ham mine. I topped the meat with custardy, rich scrambled egg (eggs, a splash of half and half, a dash of sriracha pepper sauce and some salt), grated pepper jack cheese and some of my pico de gallo from earlier this week.

So good and so easy. It just doesn't get much better.

Comments

Popular Posts