Is it Friday Yet????

I am falling asleep. I was so busy this morning, I didn't think I'd ever get everything done. Well, I did. So now I'm sitting here, BORED. I have left phone messages all over the universe, and until someone calls me back, I have nothing left to do.
I've been surfing around on the internet, and I found another entertaining site, very much like the icanhascheezburger site. It's www.laughoutlouddogs.com. Tonya sent it to me, so technically, me sitting here goofing off is her fault. Come to think of it, my sleepiness is her fault, too, because she DRAGGED me to lunch at Back In Thyme and MADE me eat lunch and a big fat piece of Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate cake. I strenuously objected, but she wouldn't listen... :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know. I still have the bruises on my shins from all your kicking and trying to get away...

Popular Posts