New Job...

I know I have not been blogging much lately. I have been wrestling with a big decision, and sometimes my thoughts get so tangled, not even blogging through them helps.

I have decided to leave my job at the Chamber of Commerce. I have been the Convention and Group Tour Manager there since March. I feel like I did a good job, but there were lots of skills necessary that are not in my bag of tricks. It can at times be very stressful. I realize that stress is everywhere, but if you have a high level of responsibility and stress, I believe you should be doing something you truly love.

I have accepted a position at Polston Primary School as a kindergarten paraprofessional. This should be interesting...

Comments

michelle said…
Congrats, Mimi! You'll do wonderfully with the new job!
Kelly said…
Congrats, Mimi and lots of luck to you. After talking to you at Fred, I know your passion is in teaching. You'll be amazing!
Anonymous said…
I think you'll find you like kindergarten just fine - just get lots of purell stuff for all the germs :) Glad you came to the decision.
Anonymous said…
Oh, I can't wait to read how much happier this makes you. And if it doesn't? Then you find what does. Good for you!!!
Melessa Gregg said…
I ditto what Kelly said. Every time you talked about teaching, I could tell that's where your passion was. I'm thrilled you're going back to it. I'm only sorry my kindergartener won't be in your class.
stef said…
That's so cool Mimi!! Enjoy your new adventure!
Emily said…
Congrats Mimi!! Sounds like sooo much fun! I love kindergarteners :)

Emily

Popular Posts