Oh Yeah...

One more thing about the camping trip. I have another golden quote from Dev (right up there with the "desperate" incident).

We are holed up in the tent Saturday afternoon as the rain is pouring down. There is a great thunderstorm bouncing around. When the rain started, we managed to grab a bag of potato chips, a piece of chocolate and a bottle of wine. As we are lying there, listening to the sound of the rain hitting the top of the tent (which, to me, is very romantical), Dev says.....

"Drink some more- you're not easy enough."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Again, in my defense, I was teasing her. One minor detail not mentioned is the fact that I purchased the wine to surprise Mimi on our very first camping trip together.
Kelly said…
LOL! and he comments to defend himself, that's adorable.

Popular Posts