Monday, Monday, Monday



(It was raining on the way out of the Pizza Den)
Needless to say, I didn't cook tonight. We had no groceries in the house.

I think I'm going to start planning weekly menus again. We eat much better when I do that. I simply can't wait til I get home from work to figure out what to make for dinner. That's how Pizza Den happens. I have nothing against Pizza Den- they have wonderful pizza. I just think there's no reason why I can't make equally wonderful things at home.

Anyway, that's what I'm going to try to do. I will probably post them on my food blog. Maybe that way I'll stay with it. Stay tuned......

Comments

michelle said…
I've just recently gotten back on the weekly menu planning bandwagon myself... and for pretty much the same reasons. Looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

Popular Posts