Post-Breakfast Glow...

Go over to my other blog and read about my past 2 breakfasts......

So I'm sitting here, basking in the post-breakfast sugar buzz. I am reading the comments that have been left on my last post.

Another thing you can always count on friends doing is helping you keep your priorities straight. I realize that I have a pretty great life. I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me, I have amazing friends both in Savannah and Atlanta and here in Alamosa, and I am embarking on a career switch that will greatly decrease my stress level.

Although I don't get to see or talk to my east coast friends as much as I used to, they are still a huge part of my life. One of the things I'm looking forward to when my free time increases a litte, is having more time to email and call them more often. Not to mention being able to spend more time at home during Christmas break.

So....that's what's on my mind at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts