I Give Up!!!!!

I have been trying to decide whether or not to monetize my blog. In order to make this decision, it would be nice if I knew how many people were visiting my site on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I can not get Google Analytics to work. I have tried to find help on the Google Analytics page, as well as through Blogger, but so far have been unsuccessful. Every time I install the tracking code on my template, it causes the background color of my blog to disappear.

If anyone reads this blog and can help me fix this- PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! If I can't figure out how to get stats on my site through Blogger, I am thinking about moving over to Wordpress- where I'd get stats for free without having to alter the template of my blog. There are 2 downsides to this plan....1- I have read horror stories about trying to copy posts between Blogger and Wordpress, and 2- If the posts won't transfer, I would have to just link to the old posts and start completely over, losing the readers I already have.

It's times like this when I wish I had computer techie friends to get me out of jams of this nature.

HELP!!!

Comments

brooks1986 said…
Try blogpatrol.com...you get a widget (html code) to add to your blogger page that is a counter.
www.blogpatrol.com/

~Julie
Mimi said…
Thanks! I am going to look into it right now!

Popular Posts