Bran Craisin Breakfast Muffins



I was on a roll this weekend!! I actually baked my way through an entire bag of flour...

I have a friend who has a wonderful food blog called "Simple Daily Recipes." She is always cooking something that makes my mouth water.

The other day I was surfing around her site when I saw this recipe for bran muffins. It reminded me of a recipe my ex-husband's mother used to make. So I printed it off and gave it a whirl Sunday afternoon.

The results were amazing!! I think I am going to keep these in the freezer all the time so I can have one whenever I want.

Here's a link to the recipe. I didn't change anything. I know- you don't believe me- but it's true! Also- I used "3 Greek Gods" fig flavored yogurt. I found it at a natural grocery store in Glenwood Springs. If you can't find it, go ahead and use plain or vanilla.

Comments

HI MIMI! (((BIG HUG)))

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you enjoyed these muffins. They were a hit for me & my fiber-lovin' friends.

My best friend is a dietitian for the local hospital. She said they were a wonderful start to anyone's day and make for a healthy snack.

But let's not tell anyone their healthy, let just enjoy them ;D.

Popular Posts