Dev and Mimi's New Loveshack!!!


Now that I finished blogging our vacation, it's time to start blogging about our new house!

After pulling off one of the quickest moves in recorded history, we are finally settling down in Rifle, CO.

We have rented the cutest little house ever! It was built around 1926 and has all the obligatory nooks and crannies characteristic of the time period. I love it because it isn't the apartment in Alamosa, but also because we can entertain here. There is an awesome deck area in the back, and the landlord left us a mack daddy grill on the back patio. Plus- we have more room for people to come and visit!

I have uploaded pics of it the day we moved in. Go over the my flickr page and check them out!

Comments

Emmy Lou said…
I am so jealous of your new place. I mean I'm excited about mine but you have hardwood floors and a whole house!!!!

Popular Posts