Ga Vacation Day 13

Sunday was the last day to visit friends. I wanted to spend the last whole day with my family.

So... we had lunch at a place called Tangerine. We were joined there by another Chris friend. This one was a friend of mine in high school. And as a bonus, his mother came along. She was my teacher in 5th grade, as well as various other times during my school career. I suppose you could say that she was one of the inspirations that lead me to become a teacher myself. I got to meet Chris' wife, Crawford and their two beautiful sons.

We had sushi for lunch, which you already know is my favorite food group! I can't think of a better lunch combination- sushi and a mini high school reunion...

Sunday night we again went to Suz and Di's for dinner. This time her parents were joining us for a tapas party. I brought some cheese and crackers from Fresh Market, while Diane did all the rest of the cooking. She served seared tuna, hummus and pita, roasted peppers, Caprese salad and buffalo boiled shrimp. Her mom contributed some beautiful ripe fruit for dessert.

Another mealtime was passed with excellent food and excellent friends!

Comments

Popular Posts