Just Another Manic Monday....

Hopefully today was the last day my teacher will be out. She was out all last week and again today. I tried to lay back and let the subs sub, but I am a type A, and that ain't easy for me to do.

We taught the kids in the morning class how to cut hearts out of folded paper. If I remember to take my camera to school tomorrow, I'll take some shots of the results- very cute! Some took to it more easily than others. Some never did get it.

I took leftover sushi for lunch today. I must say it was still pretty darn tasty...especially the veggie rolls. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to roll any with sashimi grade fish, mostly cuz I don't know that I can get it here. I suppose I could source it out on the internet, but I don't want to spend a month's salary on a pound of tuna (or maybe I should choose salmon after everything I've read lately).

Today is the second anniversary of my very first date with Dev. I have on my menu to have lentil/sausage salad, but I think I may fly in the face of ritual and take him out to dinner. Nothing says I love you like a big fat steak!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
whohoo - MEAT - okay - I don't really feel that way - just trying to help set the mood. Congrats. Hi to Dev too. We miss you guys.

Popular Posts