Wednesday

It's Wednesday.

Dev made dinner tonight- which means it was much healthier than anything else we've eaten recently. He put a piece of pork in the crockpot with mushrooms and onions and wine. He also roasted some brussel sprouts- then served it all up with some crusty bread. Yummie.

Of course, it's almost 9:15pm, and he just walked in the bedroom with a bag of almond M&M's...dammit.

We've been darting in and out watching the lunar eclipse. I will try to post a photo tomorrow, but I don't know if any of them actually turned out.

I need to narrow down which Nigella recipe I am going to use to enter 1 of the 2 food blog contests I'm interested in. The other contest is for pie. That shouldn't be too difficult.

I know I won't be doing any heavy cooking tomorrow. I have yoga, then "I love to read" night at school. Not to mention Dev will be in class until 8:30pm. Bleh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ALMOND m&m's?? ALMOND m&m's?? what the hell - plain - peanut; why do we need more choices - and ALMONDS? ew. Dark Chocolate I get - almonds - not so much...at least I wouldn't be tempted. :)

Diane

Popular Posts