Ga Vacation Day 14

Monday was our last full day in Savannah.

I spent the morning and early afternoon with Mom at a doctor's appointment. Dev hung out at Barnes and Noble.

I decided to make tacos for dinner. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef (which I found out was not one of my Dad's favorites- oops!). We had hard and soft shells and quite a variety of toppings.

Dev and I spent the rest of the evening doing laundry and packing. We were also mentally preparing ourselves for the packing and moving marathon waiting for us back in Alamosa...more on that later!

Leaving Savannah is always difficult. I enjoy living in Colorado, but Savannah is my hometown and part of me will always be there. I think the only thing that made leaving easier was knowing that Colorado would not be anywhere near as hot.....

Comments

Popular Posts