Blogging

I love blogging. I’ve always enjoyed writing, and my blog allows me to connect my love of food with my love of the written word. I am just starting out, and I have a ton of stuff to learn about it. But I’m having so much fun, there’s no way I could stop.

One of the coolest things about having a blog is finding out that there are people reading it. I mean people other than your existing friends and family. My friend Tonya put a link to my blog in her blog, and before I knew it, I had people I’ve never met before commenting on the stories I tell about my life. How cool is that?

I’m sure this is a rather PollyAnna view on things, but I feel like this is a way to greatly enlarge my circle of friends. Tonya has zillions of readers, many of whom over the years have become pretty close friends of hers. She met the love of her life through her blog. I’ve already met the love of my life, but I’m a true believer in the idea that you can’t have too many friends. I depend on friends to tell me when my ideas are completely hare-brained. I depend on friends to laugh with me when things are humorous, or cry with me when things are depressing. Beyond that, it’s just fun. I can’t wait to log on and see if anyone has left a comment for me.

So, dear reader, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you come back all the time. If you have your own blog, please leave a comment and let me know about it. I love reading blogs almost as much as I love writing them!

Comments

Popular Posts