Magazines

I love magazines...cooking ones...crafting ones...

If I could afford to, I swear I'd subscribe to 100 magazines. I am especially fond of "Smithsonian Magazine," "Saveur," "Cooks Illustrated," I could go on and on...

I also love the internet. But I truly hope what people are saying about print media is wrong. I think the world would be very boring without magazines and books. There is just something about coming home in the evening, and sitting on the couch with a magazine. Or curling up in the bed with a great book. No website can replicate that feeling. It's a total experience. It's about the light in the room, the beverage of choice, the feeling of pampering and nostalgia. Anyway, those are the contents of my brain this afternoon. Where did I put my copy of this month's "Good Housekeeping?"

Comments

Popular Posts