My Favorite Things Part2

Another one of my favorite things......a coffee table.

I have been living without one since I moved to Alamosa. Without a tv cabinet, my coffee table has been serving that purpose. At first it was ok. But then, I realized how much I needed a coffee table. Where do you put your feet when you turn on the TV? Where do you put your glass of wine when you are watching a movie? Where do you put the piles of things you are trying to read?

Well, this weekend Dev and I drove to Pueblo and I FINALLY BOUGHT A PIECE OF FURNITURE TO PUT THE TV ON. So now I have my coffee table back. Joy! We ate dinner on the coffee table tonight just to celebrate!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We haven't replaced ours yet either (in the more-than-a-year since we've been living here...). We thought we had it when Shane brought his grandfather's old cedar chest home from Minnesota, but then decided not to subject it to the kids and dogs and scratches and stains it would have to endure in the living room.

ah well..

Popular Posts