Friends

What would we do in life without our friends?????

I have always had lots of friends. And I've always had friends that go back all the way to high school. I think I have some of the best friends in the whole world.

This is one of the reasons it was so hard to move away from Savannah. But I have learned something very valuable about my new home........

This place is full of wonderful people. I mean, creative, funny, outgoing, intelligent, artistic, selfless individuals. People that I hope I can count on as friends for years and years to come. Somehow I seem to have fallen into the good graces of these people, and they have adopted me as one of their own. I don't think they will ever know how grateful I am for the help and support they have given me. Some have offered sympathetic shoulders, some have offered jobs. But they are all willing to give.

I hope I can be the same welcoming foundation for future transplants to the beautiful San Luis Valley!!!! This is truly a place to put down roots and call home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Takes one to know one.

So, I have this google search running for references around the web to "alamosa" and "san luis valley" and the railroad (etc) so we can monitor any press our clients are receiving.

I just get an email alert that there's another SLV reference out there, and guess who it is?

You're being watched by the masses ;)
Anonymous said…
Home? Really? Well, I am glad you are happy and you are making friends, but we still miss you. BUT we are going to see you soon! Will let you know dates asap.

Popular Posts