Favorite Things Part 1


I have lots of favorite things. Quite a few of those things are foods.



One of my most favorite things is breakfast for dinner. There is just something lazy and decadent about it. This is especially true after a long, stressful day.



Today was one of those days for me. So I got home around 6pm, checked my email, paid a few bills and began making the decision about dinner. I decided on a fried egg sandwich- one of my all time favorite breakfast for dinner items (eclipsed only by eggs benedict but I didn't have that kind of energy). This one was actually a "clean out the fridge" egg sandwich. It was a hodge podge of leftovers: I only had whole wheat french bread, a couple of pieces of turkey and about 3 pieces of gruyere cheese. I think these ingredients made a pretty respectable egg sandwich.

I think the left over french bread will end up as french toast in the morning.....




Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so funny - I was just talking to a student about how great it is to have pancakes for dinner!

Popular Posts