A Step Into the Great Unknown

I have recently been asked to write some pieces for a brand new blog being created to showcase Alamosa.

So far I have contributed a piece about sushi, and I have 2 more in the pipeline about pedicures and a follow up sushi piece. Instead of publishing the articles on both blogs, I will simply write a teaser on this blog and then link it to the Alamosa sight.

If you are curious about what’s going on here in the Wild West, feel free to go HERE. At this point, there are 3 authors. Tonya Poole is a partner at Ethos Creative Group. She is one of those people who can’t help but be cool. Everything she does is art- photography, phenomenal writing- the whole enchilada. Debra Goodman (my boss at the Alamosa County Chamber of Commerce) is one of the most driven people I have ever met. She does not understand the meaning of the word impossible. If it’s good for Alamosa, Debra will work tirelessly to make it become a reality. Then there’s me. I have no idea why I’m a part of this venture. Maybe they figured they needed some comic relief. All I know is I have been called upon to write food and entertainment stuff.

Here goes nothin’……

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was trying to decide whether or not to announce the new blog on my site this weekend, too. Seems like as good a time as any, huh?
Anonymous said…
(btw, we'll be in the emcg chat this evening if you're around)

Popular Posts