Insomnia

I truly envy people who fall asleep easily. I do not. Sunday seems to be the worst day of the week for me to sleep.
The minute I lay my head on the pillow, my brain kicks into high gear. Unfortunately, I'm not thinking about productive things. I usually lie awake worrying about things over which I have no control. For instance....I worry about what will happen if one of my parents gets sick. I worry about what would happen if I get sick. I worry about bills. I worry about needing a car. I worry about what will happen when I run out of things to worry about.
I come by this trait honestly. My mother is a professional worrier and she has trained me well. As a matter of fact, she's probably still up, lying in bed, worrying about things. The only difference is, she doesn't have a blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Trust me...you will never run out of things to worry about - you can scratch that one off your list:)
Why don't you worry about me finding a guy that's not a total whack job! Di
Unknown said…
LOL...this one I will leave alone. I don't understand why that trait didn't tap into my genes. The only thing I can tell you, is you can't change it..so why worry about it! Love ya! C
Anonymous said…
to anonymous: there are a few of us left that are'nt whack jobs
name is Brian

Popular Posts