April and Jerry....



As you know, Diane, Suzanne and I headed on a road trip to Atlanta last weekend. The first leg of the trip was a visit to April and Jerry's house in Lawrenceville.

I have known Jerry since college- April and I became friends after I moved into the apartment building next to hers about 3 years ago (before I moved to Colorado).

After they got married, they bought a house and moved to Lawrenceville, which is just outside of Atlanta. The house is beautiful and they have a wonderful garden and backyard. Dev is very jealous of the backyard and garden.

Anyhoo- we had a great time staying with them. Here are some pics of the evening...

April's dog, Bruiser, showing a stuffed squirrel who's boss...



Jerry's dog, Love, posing for the camera...



Di fixed dinner for us. I was too busy being lazy....



After dinner, Jerry fell asleep on the couch, so April, Di, Suz and I sat on the back deck. There were many trampoline demonstrations and much talk...



That was my big trampoline trick. Impressive, no?

Here's April showing me up really bad...



We ended the evening sitting and watching the fire die down...



It was a great evening, and I'm so thankful I was able to spend some time catching up with old friends!

Comments

Popular Posts