If I Was a Character On Sesame Street...

My name would be SushiMonster.

I adore sushi. I could eat it everyday and never get tired of it. Unfortunately, I can't eat it everyday because I live in a place where we HAVE NO SUSHI. NONE.

But I'm not home now. I'm in Savannah. I can get sushi in Savannah. So I have- twice in the last week.

I have discovered a new favorite sushi place. I'd been there once before, but it was overpriced (in my humble opinion).

The restaurant is called Tangerine, and I went back there today because I saw a sign that said they had sushi lunch specials. I'm so glad I gave them another try.

The prices are much more reasonable at lunchtime, with many pieces of sushi on a dollar list. I had one piece each of tuna, salmon and white tuna nigiri. I also ordered a crunchy salmon roll, which was salmon, cream cheese, eel and asparagus, with the roll tempura fried. OMG- the roll was heavenly. It was $7.00 but had 8 pieces, and I ended up bringing 4 of them home.

Isn't it beautiful????

Comments

Mimi said…
I have several foodie friends who have never developed a taste for sushi. Maybe it's one of those love it/hate it things.
However, you are such a wonderful cook, I doubt you'll ever miss it!!!
Illatharasi said…
Sushi looks great.... I like to have a look on them;) they look colourful. Once I tried, but I didn't like them ;)
Mimi said…
There are so many types of sushi out there- you are bound to find one you like!

Popular Posts