Michael David Reed is an Official High School Graduate!



Day Three started out on a most auspicious note! My nephew, Michael David Reed, graduated from high school this morning.

Here is the shot of his diploma awardage...



Michael has turned into a fine young man. I don't have any pictures of him when he was a baby (readily available, that is) so I won't embarass him further.

We are all so proud of him, and we wish him luck and success in the future!



Here's another shot with his proud Aunt Mimi...



He decided he wanted to go to Spanky's for his graduation dinner, so the whole family loaded up and went out for dinner. Most of the family ordered chicken fingers (since Spanky's has the best chicken fingers in the universe). Here's a pic of my dinner.



Here's a pic of a future leader of the free world playing with a spud.



And here's Mom and Dad...



I hope Michael had a great day, and that he knows how proud we are of him and how much we love him!!!

PS- Dev I miss you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
P.S. I love and miss you too. Devin ;)
Illatharasi said…
Hi Mimi, Hope you are having a great time!!!

You have a surprise on my blog, Check it out!!!

Popular Posts