The Time Has Come...

The time has come for the Country Bob's Original Sauce Cook-off.

A few weeks ago, Diane and I were contacted by someone over at Country Bob's, asking if we would like some free sauce in exchange for a blog entry after we cooked with it. After a brief discussion, we decided to do it. After all, it's summer, it's the Cavalcade of Fun, and what else do we have to do anyway??

We decided we would each make a different recipe, hopefully pretty different from each other, then blog the results.

Tonight is the night of the challenge.

I have pork cubes in the ice box, marinating away, waiting for their chance to be impaled on a stick and grilled with veggies and fruit. Diane is going to do a reduction and use it on some fish.

I'll post some pics here, and link to the post on the other blog.

Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Illatharasi said…
All the best Mimi!!!
Rock it!!!!!
ShellyH said…
great! I am looking forward to your blog post and review! I am visiting your blog today via the foodie blog roll. My hubby loves to grill so I will have to check out that sauce.
Mimi said…
Thanks Shelly!
When I get back from my trip to GA, I'm sure I'll be posting many more grilling recipes. Colorado is a bit more outside friendly this time of year!

Popular Posts