Procrastination.....

I'm still trying to make myself sit down and write some real blog posts. I just keep thinking of little blurbs I want to talk about, and being the type of instant gratification person I am, I am going to give in and post this first.

A while back I posted about imeem.com.

I fell out of love with imeem temporarily, because after spending hours scouring their music files and compiling several playlists, many of my selections shrunk down to 30 second sound bites instead of whole songs. This was not acceptable.

A few months ago, I received an email from the fine folks at imeem, saying they had improved the sight and had a much better supply of whole songs to put on playlists.

I gave them another try, and they delivered what they promised.

I like imeem because if you're like me and don't have music loaded on your laptop and you haven't been able to justify the purchase of an iPod, as long as you have an internet connection, you can listen to your song lists at imeem. They have tons of stuff from every genre, including new artists and lots of covers.

Here is my imeem page. Feel free to look over or listen to my playlists. If you decide to make some of your own, or if you already have one, leave a comment and link and I'd love to listen!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have just about the ratio of 80's to recent music that I suspected you would :) di
Mimi said…
Hey- I've never denied that I'm a child of the 80's.
Besides, you need to send me links when you find cool new stuff!

Popular Posts