A Mental Tangent

Before I sit down and begin the arduous task of chronicling the last few days of my vacation, I want to mention one of the many inconsistencies that plague my psyche.

I say many ugly things about people who routinely eat fast food. It's horrible for you, and it is largely devoid of flavor. That being said, as I was making my list of places I HAD to go when I came home to Savannah for the summer, 3 fast food restaurants made the list. This makes me a big fat hypocrite.

My saving grace in Alamosa is the fact that we just don't have that many places to go out and eat. The fast food restaurants in town are simply not acceptable under most conditions. If these three fast food restaurants existed in Alamosa, I'd be in trouble- and an even bigger, fatter hypocrite.

What 3 fast food restaurants are on my list, you are undoubtedly begging to know...

Chick-Fil-A, Great Wraps and Moe's. In my defense- Moe's isn't really fast food, cuz most of the ingredients are fresh and assembled right before your very eyes.

So far I've managed to get to all of them except Moe's. I feel so guilty. I'm not sure what punishment I'll inflict upon myself to make up for these transgressions, but gaining back the weight I've managed to lose over the last month is probably a good place to start!

Comments

Popular Posts