Podcast!

I had so much fun this morning! My friend Jill from Great Cooks Community and Simple Daily Recipes asked me to call in so we could record a podcast/interview for Great Cooks Community. I had never done anything like it before, but it was great fun and we had a blast!

Go here to give it a listen.....

It's so funny to listen to it. I had no idea how much of a motor mouth I truly was. I droned on and on and on. As a matter of fact, I think I used up all bandwidth on the site, cuz at one point, the ending music starts playing.... :)

I am so grateful to Jill and Charles at Great Cooks Community. They are working really hard to give food bloggers a chance to network and get to know one another. I had no idea when I joined this community back in February that I would have so much fun and stumble upon so many cool people and cool opportunities!

Comments

Unknown said…
I listened to you podcast. You sounded much more intelligent than the interview with one Sonny Dixon in Atlanta a few years back....lol Consider yourself redeemed!!! I can't wait to see you, and it will be good to see my bacon making, salmon smokin, fried rice making sister! I love you and we'll see you next week.
Cindy
Mimi said…
Geez. I can't get any respect around here!

I can't wait to see you guys, too! Perhaps we can arrange some cooking adventures when we aren't gorging ourselves on lavish sushi lunches.....

Popular Posts