Inaugural Blog

After months of thinking about it, I have finally decided to liberate my blogging from the myspace environment. There's nothing really wrong with myspace, it just requires people to join myspace to view blogs, and I have friends who don't want to do that.
I'm not even sure anyone will want to read what I have to say about things. That, of course, never stops me from commenting.... :)
So, what will this blog be about?? It will be about everything that matters to me. Specifically, it will be about food/cooking, books I'm reading and things about which I need to talk to myself.
Because I am a very recent transplant to the San Luis Valley of Colorado, many things I think about revolve around how different things are here. I am originally from Georgia, and Georgians have their own way of doing things. Georgians also like sweet tea WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IN RESTAURANTS AROUND HERE. How can that be? Anyway, there will be time for me to vent about such things later.
So that's about it for this first blog entry. I will be working on transferring my old myspace blogs to my shiny new blog. Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Mimi! Techno-geek yourself silly!

Popular Posts