New Toy!!!

Everyone loves getting new toys…..and I am certainly no exception. A friend recently decided to buy a new laptop, and asked me if I would like to have her old one. I thought about it for about a quarter of a second before accepting her offer.

I have recently discovered the art of blogging, but my blogging activities have been somewhat stunted by the reality that I live in a one computer household. My better half is a student, and does quite a bit of his homework on our one and only laptop. I feel pretty crappy about interrupting to use the laptop to blog.

But NOW I can blog whenever I want!!!!!!! I am bound only by time constraints.

Things will be even groovier after we buy the wireless router and I can blog from anywhere in the apartment……..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe with your new computer you can participate in book club via instant messaging :) I know that would be crazy, but I'm sure it would be interesting. ENJOY! It's good to hear about things in Alamosa more often.

Popular Posts