Brownie Therapy


Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate...

Sometimes nothing else will help. I'm having one of those sometimes.

I wanted to make a simple, rich, gooey brownie- so I looked around on my favorite food blogs. I found the perfect recipe on "Simple Daily Recipes," a blog hosted by a new foodie friend named Jill.

Her recipe is simple, but yields a really firm, yet gooey, chocolatey brownie- perfect by itself, or with a scoop of "Brownie Magic" ice cream from Ben and Jerry's.

You owe it to yourself to follow this link to your chocolate destiny.....

Comments

I KNOW your chocolate pains very well. I was having deep rumblings for dark chocolate last week.

Amy from, http://amahoney-amy.blogspot.com, and I were just talking about dark chocolate urges the other day, when we were discussing Starbucks Chocolate Espresso Truffles...mmmmm.

Did you get to read that post?
http://simpledailyrecipes.com/starbucks-espresso-truffles/
Hetal said…
Lovely brownies...these look heavenly..

Popular Posts