Time for Timer!!!

Dev and I were just talking the other day about this little short feature that used to come on in between Saturday morning cartoons. I couldn't remember the characters name, but I remembered 2 of the episodes very vividly- one about making little ice cube popsicles out of orange juice, and the other about cheese.
Well, lo and behold, today I am reading Kindertrauma, one of my many favorite blogs, and I find a post about the same thing with links to youtube videos! I have included the cheese one here, but the popsicle one is also there.
I have been feeling crappy all weekend, but this made me smile.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yeah - I remember the healthy snack one - there was cheese and celery and he said something like "its a wagon wheel" - it used to come on all the time...that and the crying Indian - how do kids learn lessons these days. DI
Anonymous said…
Haha - I remembered verbatim the words for this song! I sang along without missing a word - wierd. Di

Popular Posts