Is That A Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. We adult types have to keep showing up through Friday, but tomorrow will be the last "work day."

I can't wait to be gainfully unemployed. I just want to be able to spend all morning working on stuff for the website, or cooking a leisurely breakfast...you know, goofing off!

I am feeling a little better, although my cough seems to be getting nastier. Ending up at the doctor is not part of my plan, but if it gets worse, I may not have a choice. It would be worth the copay just to get a decent night's sleep.

Anyway- hang in there a few more days and I promise I'll be back!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah - the students have had that nasty post whatever cough. I like to mix 2 teas together - one breathe easy - one sleepy time...it usually does the trick for me to sleep. Good Luck.
Di

Popular Posts