Chicken Tetrazzini



This is an oldie but goodie. The last time I made this particular recipe, my friend Diane and I were in the kitchen together. We managed to use every work surface and every pot in her kitchen....but the result was delicious.

And the same held true for my solo attempt at this dish. I used 2 skillets, 2 plates and a glass baking dish. There was not a single square inch of my counter that wasn't splattered or dripped on. But again, this is so good, I mean food orgasm good, that I didn't mind.

I also cut the recipe in half, and it still made a big pyrex baking dish full. But leftovers are ok with me, as it gets better the longer it festers in the refrigerator.

You could vary this a hundred different ways. Use veggies and veggie broth instead of chicken, or you could even use shrimp (although I'd change up the method so as not to overcook the them).

Instead of typing out the entire recipe and method, I will link you to the recipe on foodtv.com. It's a Giada recipe- but I won't hold that against it.

Comments

Popular Posts